a place where thought's inside the box can't reach and thought's outside the box simply miss

Friday, October 15, 2010

Curiosity: What is the purpose of life?

Have you ever wonder what the heck are we doing in this whole big vast empty world? Have you found yourself so meaningless to this world? Have you ever tried to define what is life? Big question huh? Indeed it is.

What is life? Is it being born, learning how to walk, studying math, eat, sleep, work our ass off and JUST die? Is it just that? Or would there be something else AFTER this "life"? Well if there isn't then I could just drink vodka and fuck all the chicks in the world every night wouldn't I? Good thing I'm one of those religious person who believes in life after death. Let us not talk about religion here as it is very subjective. But once again I can't look at myself objectively.

Back to the topic, life. Once I imagine being a god of my toys. I made my power ranger toy a house. I gave it a wife, even a dog. Then I just left it. Then I think to myself. In real life, am I that power ranger I just threw away? Is God TOYING with us? Hopefully not.

It would take years and years and years of discussion and this single, simple, 5 word question cannot be answered. Especially if I'm the only one who's talking about it. So please please please comment below :D

No comments:

Post a Comment